By Luis Torres

Juan Manuel Marquez recently spoke to Mexican media about his upcoming lightweight clash with Juan Diaz set for this Saturday night on HBO!

Juan Manuel Marquez:

“Diaz is a fighter that throws many punches. Every second and minute of every round Diaz is throwing punches and they’re all coming from different angles. We have prepared for this. This is why I have put special attention in my training on my speed and my reflexes. I feel we have prepared everything for this fight that I need to be successful. I think the crowd in Houston will be divided. There will be many Mexicans and many Texans. I think the Mexicans will support the only 100 per cent Mexican fighter in the ring that night, and that’s me. I’m the true Mexican fighter in this match up. At the end of the day it will be only be me and Juan Diaz in the ring.” read more

0 comments

Your Ad Here