By Brett Okamoto
‘Pretty Boy’ will return to the ring July 18 against Juan Manuel Marquez

Sixteen months after retiring on the top of the boxing world as the undefeated pound-for-pound champ, the Las Vegas resident announced his return to the ring today at a packed press conference at the Hollywood Theatre inside the MGM Grand, site of tonight’s megafight between Manny Pacquaio and Ricky Hatton.

"I left on top, I came back on top," said an excited Mayweather, who is slated to fight against Mexican Juan Manuel Marquez on July 18 at the MGM Grand.

"Nobody has taken my throne, so how am I not the king if nobody has taken my throne? You've got all these fighters out here who are claiming that they're the best. I'm coming back to fight and reclaim what's mine." read more



0 comments

Your Ad Here