"There's been a lot of talk about June 27th for the world title against Andreas Kotelnik. Great fighter, but I'll be ready," stated hot jr. welterweight contender Vitctor Ortiz as he talked about his future plans to face Andreas Kotelnik. Check out what else he had to say about the fight, his thoughts on Pacquiao vs. Hatton and much more.


TS: I wanted to ask your opinion of this fight coming up, Pacquiao vs. Hatton. How do you fell about it?br>

VO: First of all, I just hate going against people or any sides, but, you know, Manny's a good friend of mine. So is Ricky, but I know Manny a little better. I know that he's powerful, he's speedy, but at the same time, I can't predict the fight. It's going to be a war for sure because I know they both train very hard and I just gotta give props to both of them. I don't want to put anyone down, but I love Pacquiao and that's all I gotta say.


TS: He's an awesome fighter. read more



0 comments

Your Ad Here