By G. Leon

GL: What's the latest and greatest? You commentated the Jones-Sheika fight the other night. Can you give us some thought on the experience? "It was a great experience, I really enjoyed working as a commentater. It's not as easy as a lot people think. I was sad for Omar, I wanted them to let the fight go a little longer. At the end of the day, they were only doing what they thought was right, and they were looking out for Omar."

GL: What's the latest with you, and when can we expect you back in the ring?

Nate Campbell: I have no idea when exactly. You know how it is when you're going through the things I'm going through, this Don King stuff. I'm just waiting my turn right now. I've started back up with my running and training this week, so when they tell me to fight I'll be ready. read more



0 comments

Your Ad Here