By Gabriel F. Cordero | fightnews.com

Venezuelan KO artist Edwin Valero is satisfied to be with Top Rank and Hall of Fame promoter Bob Arum, and is planning on big money matchups with Juan Manuel Marquez, Manny Pacquiao and Juan Diaz among others. Valero, a former WBA super featherweight monarch, and now official lightweight challenger will next fight for the WBC interim belt. “The fight will be April 4 in the city of San Antonio, Texas,” said Valero. “I know that my rival Antonio Pitalúa is strong because I have seen him fight. But I assure him that he does not punch batter than me and he will not be able to handle my offense. Valero is currently in Venezuela resolving personal matters but sources indicate that he’s there to attend the political elections this weekend.

0 comments

Your Ad Here