by Yero Moody

Dear Floyd, I write this letter to you hoping that you will take heed to its message. I have paid close attention to your career and all the accomplishments you have made. Your status as the pound for pound best is well deserved. I can recall you clearly saying that you wanted to be regarded as the best fighter ever by the time you retire. Quite a lofty goal and one that is very difficult to achieve. Especially, when comparing fighters from different generations and athletes in general..

Throughout the years you have created controversy, garnered respect and earned many accolades as well as fans and detractors. Since your retirement, your detractors have grown in abundance. I have heard, as I hope you have, that your retirement was a move based on maintaining your undefeated record while risking very little. They say you have spent a great portion of your career "cherry-picking" opponents. Many of them viewed as low risk, high reward. read more

0 comments

Your Ad Here